CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Sample Paper 2013 (14)
CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Sample Paper for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are of past examinations. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN, ERNAKULAM REGION
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER
1. All questions are compulsory
2. The question paper consists of 29 questions divided into three sectionsA, B and C. Section A comprises of 10 questions of 1 mark each.Section B comprises of 12 questions of 4 marks each and Section C comprises of 7 questions of 6 marks each.
3. All questions in Section A are to be wriitten in one word, one sentence or as per the exact requirement of questions.
4. There is no overall choice.However, internal choice has been provided in 4 questions of 4marks and 2 questions of 6marks each.You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
5. Use of calculator is not permitted.You may ask for logarithmic tables, if required.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Sample Paper 2013 (14)