CBSE Class 12 History Sample Paper 2013 (9)
CBSE History Sample Paper for Class 12 CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XII sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
Model Questions Paper-I
Subject – History
Class – XII
i. Answer all the questions. Marks are indicated against each question.
ii. Answers to questions carrying 2 marks (Part ’A’ – Questions 1 to 3) should not exceed 30 words.
iii. Answers to questions carrying 5 marks (part ‘B’ – Sections, I, II, III- Questions 4 To 14)Should not exceed 100 words.
iv. Answers to questions carrying 10 marks (Part ‘C’- Questions 15 and 16) should not exceed 500 words.
v. Part D has question based on three sources.
vi. Attach maps with the answer scripts (Part ‘E’)
Answer the questions given below.
1. Write any two features of Harappan script.
2. Which crops were known as ‘Jins-I-Kamil’ in Mughal period and why?
3. Why did the salt selected for satyagraha by Gandhiji?
Answer any three of the following questions:
4. Write important features of harappan town planning.
5. What are the main sources of political history of maurayas?
6. Kings in early states were not invariably kshatriyas. Explain.
7. Discuss the role of the begums of Bhopal in preserving the stupa at sanchi.
Answer any two of the following questions.
8. What do you think were the advantage and disadvantage enclosing agricultural land within the fortified area of the city?
9. Who were zamindars? What were their functions ?What were their functions.
10. Assess the role played by women of the imperial household in the mughal Empire.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 History Sample Paper 2013 (9)