CBSE Class 7 Social Science Question Paper SA 1 2012 (2)
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Question Paper SA 1 2012 (2). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Summative Assessment –I 2012- 2013
Sub : So. Science, Class - VII
I - Select the correct answer and write in your answer sheet.
1. The land of Seven River is :-
a) Sapath b) Sapta Sindhu c) Sapta Rishi d) Aaksh Ganga
2. The second Battle of Tarain was fought in
a) AD 1292 b) AD 1182 c) A D 1192 d) A.D 1143
3. _______ founded the Khalji dynasty
a) Ala-ud-din b) Jala-ud-din c) Ghias-ud-din d) Salal-ud-din
4. Rana Sanga was the ruler of :-
a) Chittor b) Jaisalmer c) Udaipur
5. In this system the religious leader hold power
a) theocracy b) monarchy c) dictatorship d) democracy
6. Campaigning stops ________ hours before polling
a) 50 b) 36 c) 48 d) 32
7. Elephant is the symbol of _____.
a) Bahujan Samaj Party b) Communist party of India
c) Indian National Congress d) Akalidal
8. The citizens do not have any say in this type of government :
a) Monarchy b) dictatorship c) democracy
9. Who established the Satyasodhak Samaj ?
a) B. R. Ambedkar b) Jyotiba Phule
c) Ram Mohan Roy d) Vivekanand
10. No discrimination on the basis of religion is called :
a) Campaigning b) franchise c) Secularism
11. _________ of the earth is covered with water.
a) 80% b) 79% c) 71% d) 85%
12. The earth crust is made up of _____ plates.
a) mantle b) tectonic c) fault d) plutonic
13. Old and coarse alluvial soil is known as
a) bangar b) Khadar c) Silt d) Sandy
14. Monsoons are _______:
a) Permanent b) periodic winds c) sea breeze d) land bridge
15. The temperature at which air is fully saturated is known as _______:
a) freezing point b) dew point c) boiling point
II. Write short answer for the following questions :
16. Who was the real founder of the Muslim Empire in India ? Give any two reason.
17. Muhammaed –bin-Tuglaq shifted his capital from Delhi to Devagiri give reason .
18. Write short notes on Shahjahan.
19. What is the importance of equality ?
20. What do you mean by Universal Adult Franchise.
21. What is a dictorial form of government ?
22. Describe the interior of the earth?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Social Science Question Paper SA 1 2012 (2)