CBSE Class 6 - MCQ Electricity And Circuit
CBSE Class 6 - MCQ Electricity And Circuit. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
5. ELECTRICITY AND CIRCUIT
Choose the correct answer from the bracket.
1. In electric bells electric energy transform in to ____________energy.
(a)Mechanical energy (b) Magnetic energy (c) Sound energy (d) Light energy
2.----------- is the positive terminal of an electric cell.
(a) Metal disc (b) Metal case (c) Metal cap (d) Metal base
3.The tiny coiled metal wire present inside the bulb is called____________.
(a) Element (b) Conductor (c) Filament (d) None of these
4. A combination of two or more electric cells is called___________.
(a) Electric circuit (b) Battery (c) Terminals (d) None of these
5. An electric bulb has ____________terminals.
(a) 3 (b) 4 (c) 1 (d) 2
6 ----------- is an electric device which easily closes or opens an electric circuit.
(a) Filament (b) Electric bulb (c) Electric switch (d) Electric cell
7. A material which does not allow the electricity to pass through it is___________.
(a) Conductor (b) Electric cell (c) Insulator (d) None of these.
8. Non metals like __________and __________are conductors of electricity.
(a)Wood and paper (b) Graphite and gas carbon (c) Glass and rubber (d) None of theses
9. A material which allows the electricity to pass through it is ________.
(a) conductor (b) Insulator (c) Transistor (d) None of these
10. Electric energy is produced from the____________ within the cell.
(a) Chemicals (b) Metals (c) Terminals (d) None of these
11. A complete electric circuit is called______________ electric circuit.
(a) open (b) Closed (c) Complete (d) None of these
12. ----------- is an insulator.
(a) Metal (b) acid (c) Rubber (d) Salt solution
13.__________is a conductor.
(a) Wood (b) Metal (c) Paper (d) Petrol
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 6 - MCQ Electricity And Circuit