CBSE Class 10 Science MCQs
CBSE Class X Science MCQs and Short Questions Database. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Sample Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. CBSE releases sample papers every year. These papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.
PRACTICAL SKILLS IN SCIENCE
1. Attempt all questions.
2. There are 30 multiple choice questions in total. Only one of the options in every question is correct.
3. The question paper consists of two sections – Section a and Section B. Each of the 20 question in Section A and carries half mark and each of the 10 questions in Section B carries one mark.
4. 15 minutes additional time will be given to you to read the questions.
5. The answer sheet is inside this Test Booklet. When you are directed to open the Test Booklet, take out the Answer Sheet and fill in the particular on SIDE – 2 carefully with blue/black ball point pen only. In no case, pencil is to be used. Read “General Instructions for Candidates” and “Example, How to write and darken circle on SIDE – 2” given on SIDE -1 carefully.
6. Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only for writing particulars on this page and writing particularsand marking responses on SIDE – 2 of the Answer Sheet.
7. On completion of the test, the candidate must hand over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator in the Room/Hall. The candidate is allowed to take away this Test Booklet with him/her.
8. The CODE for this Test Booklet is C. make that the CODE printed on SIDE – 2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as that on this booklet. Incase of discrepancy, the candidates should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet.
9. The candidates should ensure that the Answer Sheet is not folded. Do not make any stray marks on the Answer Sheet. Do not write your Roll Number anywhere else except in the specified space in the Test Booklet/Answer Sheet.
10. Use of white fluid for correction is not permissible on the Answer Sheet.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science MCQs