NCERT Class 9 Science Why Do We Fall Ill Questions
NCERT Class 9 Science Why Do We Fall Ill Questions. Download NCERT Chapters and Books in pdf format. Easy to print and read. Copies of these textbooks may be downloaded and used as textbooks or for reference. Refer to other chapters and books at other links (NCERT now providing you soft copies of all textbooks of all subjects from class first to twelfth online).
WHY DO WE FALL ILL
1. Which one of the following is not a viral disease?
2. Which one of the following is not a bacterial disease?
3. Which one of the following disease is not transmitted by mosquito?
(a) Brain fever
4. Which one of the following disease is caused by bacteria?
5. Explain giving reasons
(a) Balanced diet is necessary for maintaining healthy body.
(b) Health of an organism depends upon the surrounding environmental conditions.
(c) Our surrounding area should be free of stagnant water.
(d) Social harmony and good economic conditions are necessary for good health.
6. What is a disease? How many types of diseases have you studied? Give examples.
7. What do you mean by disease symptoms? Explain giving two examples?
8. Why is immune system essential for our health?
9. What precautions will you take to justify “prevention is better than cure”.
10. Why do some children fall ill more frequently than others living in the same locality?
11. Why are antibiotics not effective for viral disease?
12. Becoming exposed to or infected with an infectious microbe does not necessarily mean developing noticeable disease. Explain.
13. Give any four factors necessary for a healthy person.
14. Why is AIDS considered to be a ‘Syndrome’ and not a disease?
Please refer to attached file for NCERT Class 9 Science Why Do We Fall Ill Questions