CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Staffing
CBSE Assignment for Class XII Business Studies. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
One Marks Questions :-
1. Explain the meaning of Staffing .
2. Define Placement .
3. Why is selection considered to be a negative Process.
4. Give one advantage of Job Rotation training.
5. State one objective of Preliminary screening.
6. What is interview?
7. What do you mean by on the Job Training?
8. What do you mean by Recruitment?
9. Define Lay off.
10. Give the last steps of staffing process.
11. Give the first steps of selection process.
3 or 4 Marks Questions :-
12. Explain any three types of selection Test.
13. Explain the meaning of selection and training.
14. Internal sources of Recruitment are better than external sourcs of Recruitment . Give reasons in support of your answer.
15. Write the difference between training and Development.
5 - 6 Marks Questions :-
16. Explain the importance of Staffing as the reference of Management function.
17. Describe briefly the steps involved in the process of staffing.
18. What do you mean by Training? What are its objectives?
19. Explain in brief merits and limitation of external sources of recruitment.
20. The process of selection starts where the process of recruitment ends. In the light of this statement, explain the difference between recruitment and selection.
21. Explain the process of Selection.
22. Explain off the job Training Method.
23. Explain the Advantages and Limitation of Internal Sources of Recruitment.
24. A newly appointed personal manager is of the view that there is no need for training the workers. Do you agree with his views? Give reasons in support of your answer.
25. Explain Staffing as a part of Human Resources Management.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Staffing